Magnetic Sponsoring
and it's Benefits


In simple words magnetic sponsoring is the process in which instead of you going out and seeking customers, the customers come to YOU for your advice and expertise. People will come to join you and your business once you have “branded” yourself as a knowledgeable person in your field. So if you are in Network Marketing you can understand how important this is, and how much your life will become more easier and profitable.

Magnetic Sponsoring

Magnetic Sponsoring is what separates the mediocre network marketers from the high earning top recruiters. This process is not so hard to carry out, yet more than 95% of MLM representatives do not use it. The less than 5% who do are the ones you see in your company who are on stage at the awards ceremony receiving their high income paychecks and bonuses, while the other 95% are still dreaming and wondering on how they achieved this.

Don’t get me wrong, the top earners in companies do put in lots of hard work and commitment, but they also know how to use marketing to their advantage. You see a normal representative (95%), once gone through their warm market (people they come into contact often like their family members and friends), will get desperate to share their company’s opportunity.

Desperate enough to push their opportunity to whoever they see, whether it be at a petrol station or shopping mall or wherever else they are. This is NOT what you want to do, in fact this is exactly the opposite.

Attraction Marketing

To use magnetic sponsoring within your network marketing business you need to plan and set up a system. Read eBooks, books, and listen to any CDs and audios on these subjects. You cannot apply magnetic sponsoring if you are not knowledgeable of the subject. The same applies for any subject really.

However you do not need to learn everything about the subject to become an “expert” and stand out from the rest. You see if you read 5 books about Network Marketing for instance, you are already 95% more knowledgeable than other Network Marketing representatives, because others will not read these books. They are only interested in making money today and making money fast, and that is why they fail.

Like everything, magnetic sponsoring is all about practice, and as your work rate increases you will not only gain more knowledge, but also you will attract more and more people because of your skill level. However it does take focusing, concentration, mistakes and a lot of failures.

As a result of promoting yourself through web pages or blogs and social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, people will eventually want to know more about you and your opportunity. When you help people FOR FREE, then this is always appreciated, well almost always, and you will create a relationship, both on a personal and on a business perspective.

By helping others you will become successful. But the term “success” changes it’s meaning along the road from making an extra income for yourself, to the satisfaction of being able to help many others accomplish their own dreams – and that in itself is just an amazing feeling.


"Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune" - Jim Rohn

You Might Also Like

The buying cycle

The Buying Cycle Stages: Everyone goes through stages when buying. Find out what they are

Direct sales tips and strategies

Success In Your Direct Sales Business: 6 tips to help you make it in your MLM business

Why over exaggerate

Why Over Exaggerate: There's no need to give false statements in your business - it's already too good to be true

Christianity and MLM

Christianity And MLM: 18 similarities between Christianity and Network Marketing


Return From Magnetic Sponsoring To Home Page


NOTE: If you would like to add comments on the above article or if you have any personal opinions or experiences you wish to add, we would be grateful and honored if you shared your thoughts and ideas in the "comment" section below. 


New! Comments

Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.