It's interesting that we all came into this world the same way, yet the decisions and choices we make throughout our life journey, are the result of what we are and what we do. Below are a collection of decision quotes that you can enjoy, learn and find inspiration from.
- Your decisions, not your conditions, determine your financial destiny - Anthony Robbins
- Don’t say, “if I could, I would.” Say instead, “if I can, I will” - Jim Rohn
- Occasions are rare: and those who know how to seize upon them are rarer - H.W.Shaw
- Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents
determinism; the way you play it is free will -
- Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time
we fall - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- You must constantly ask yourself these questions: Who am I around? What are they doing to me? What have they got me reading? What have they got me saying? Where do they have me going? What do they have me thinking? And most important, what do they have me becoming? Then ask yourself the big question: Is that okay? - Jim Rohn
- Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals - Jim Rohn
- We must look for the opportunity in every difficulty instead of being paralyzed at the thought of the difficulty in every opportunity - Walter E. Cole
- I used to say, “I sure hope things will change.” Then I learned that the only way things are going to change for me is when I change - Jim Rohn
- We generally change ourselves for one of two reasons: inspiration or desperation - Jim Rohn
- Crying is all right in its own way while it lasts. But you have to stop sooner or later, and then you still have to decide what to do - C.S. Lewis
- The hardest thing about the road not taken is that you never know where it might have led - Lisa Wingate
- Sometimes, if you want to change a man's mind, you have to change the mind of the man next to him first - Megan Whalen Turner
- You can't make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen - Michelle Obama
I hope you have enjoyed the above decision quotes.
You Might Also Like
Complaining Less: 6 questions you need to ask yourself in order to stop complaining
Return From Decision Quotes To Home Page
NOTE: If you would like to add comments on the above article or if you have any personal opinions or you know of any other decision quotes, we would be grateful and honored if you shared your thoughts and ideas in the "comment" section below.