The following is a list of fear quotes that hopefully you will be able to use in your everyday life to avoid any fears or doubt you have about yourself, or about your capabilities.
- I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens - Woody Allen
- Do one thing every day that scares you - Eleanor Roosevelt
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure - Paulo Coelho
- Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear - Ambrose Redmoon
- I’m intimidated by the fear of being average - Taylor Swift
- We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light - Plato
- Men go to far greater lengths to avoid what they fear than to obtain what they desire - Dan Brown
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear - Nelson Mandela
- Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it - C. JoyBell C.
- It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question and he'll look for his own answers - Patrick Rothfuss
- Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility - Sigmund Freud
- Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others - Robert Louis Stevenson
- It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live - Marcus Aurelius
- Fear isn't so difficult to understand. After all, weren't we all frightened as children? Nothing has changed since Little Red Riding Hood faced the big bad wolf. What frightens us today is exactly the same sort of thing that frightened us yesterday. It's just a different wolf. This fright complex is rooted in every individual - Alfred Hitchcock
- It’s not: I jumped in, and it was cold. No. It was cold, and I jumped in. Always arrange a sentence so you appear to be fearless, when in fact you are far less than fearless—you are clueless - Jarod Kintz
Fear can paralyze you. To eliminate fear, you must denounce its existence. I hope you have learned something, but at the same time, been inspired with the above fear quotes.
You Might Also Like
Complaining Less: 6 questions you need to ask yourself in order to stop complaining
Return From Fear Quotes To Home Page
NOTE: If you would like to add comments on the above article or if you have any fear quotes you would like to add, we would be grateful and honored if you shared them with us in the "comment" section below.