Inspirational Life Quotes
Below are a collection of Inspirational Life Quotes that
are highly motivating. They are powerful
nuggets of wisdom condensed into 1-2 lines. Whenever I read them, I get so
inspired to take action, and I hope they have the same effect with you. Enjoy!!!
- Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be - but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean - Bob Marley
- A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing - George Bernard Shaw
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best - Marilyn Monroe
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough - Mae West
- We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path - Paulo Coelho
- Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on - Robert Frost
- Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - Allen Saunders
- The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time - Mark Twain
More Inspirational Life Quotes . . .
- When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life - John Lennon
- Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself - George Bernard Shaw
- The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person - Chuck Palahniuk
- I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next - Gilda Radner
- There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life - John Lennon
- Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an un-lived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live - Natalie Babbitt
You Might Also Like
Funny Quotes: A list of inspirational quotes guaranteed to make you laugh
Love Quotes: A list of quotes about love and all that it comes with
Return From Inspirational Life Quotes To Home Page
NOTE: If you would like to add comments on the above article or if you know any inspirational life quotes, we would be grateful and honored if you shared your thoughts and ideas in the "comment" section below.