Inspirational Love Quotes
One of the most common used words in the English Dictionary
is Love. In its various forms, love can refer to different feelings,
states, and attitudes. Love may be understood as part of the survival
instinct, a function to keep human beings together.
Below is a list of inspirational love quotes which I hope
you will enjoy.
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best - Marilyn Monroe
- The beginning of love is the will to let those we love be perfectly themselves, the resolution not to twist them to fit our own image. If in loving them we do not love what they are, but only their potential likeness to ourselves, then we do not love them: we only love the reflection of ourselves we find in them - Thomas Merton
- If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were - Kahlil Gibran
- It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving - Mother Teresa
More Inspirational Love Quotes . . .
- The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference - Elie Wiesel
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them - Mother Teresa
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages - Friedrich Nietzsche
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close - Pablo Neruda
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage - Lao Tzu
- Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love - Mother Teresa
- Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused - Paulo Coelho
- The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it... - Nicholas Sparks
- When we meet someone and fall in love, we have a sense that the whole universe is on our side. And yet if something goes wrong, there is nothing left! How is it possible for the beauty that was there only minutes before to vanish so quickly? Life moves very fast. It rushes from heaven to hell in a matter of seconds - Paulo Coelho
- I want morning and noon and nightfall with you. I want your tears, your smiles, your kisses...the smell of your hair, the taste of your skin, the touch of your breath on my face. I want to see you in the final hour of my life...to lie in your arms as I take my last breath - Lisa Kleypas
Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you're in love, you always want to be together, and when you're not, you're thinking about being together because you need that person, and without them your life is incomplete.
I hope you have enjoyed the above quotes and please add your own inspirational love quotes by using the comment box below.
You Might Also Like
Doubt Quotes: If your ever in doubt, you now know where to look
Return From Inspirational Love Quotes To Home Page
NOTE: If you would like to add comments on the above article or if you know of any other great quotes, we would be grateful and honored if you shared your thoughts and ideas in the "comment" section below.