Interesting Fact Of The Day
I am sure you will be able to pick out at least one interesting fact of the day shown below, that will catch your attention!!!
Did You Know:
- 95% of people text "LOL" when they're not really laughing.
- If you put a piece of scotch tape over an inflated balloon, and then stick a needle through it, the balloon won't pop.
- It took 220 years after the pencil was invented, for someone to invent the eraser.
- Michael Jackson was supposed to attend a meeting in the World Trade Center on September 11, 2011, but he overslept.
- Bruce Lee could snatch a dime off a person's palm and leave a penny, before they could close it.
- A psychological study found that the closer you are to a toilet, the holder it is to hold it in.
- Studies suggest that people who consume moderate amounts of alcohol, have a longer life expectancy than those who do not.
- Ironically, Graham Bell, who invented the telephone, never made a call to his family, because his wife and daughter were deaf.
- All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" read 4:20
- Approximately $24 million is spent each year on lap dances in Las Vegas
- 1 out of 8 people in America, have been or are, McDonald's employees.
- The part of the brain responsible for long term memory, shuts down when you're sleeping, making it difficult to remember your dreams.
- Chickens can see daylight 45 minutes before humans can.
- There are more cows in India, than cars in the U.S.
- Cats are the most popular pets in the United States, ahead of dogs.
- 70% of women ask questions in which they already know the answer to.
- You can cut-up a starfish into pieces, and each piece will grow into a completely new starfish.
- You are considered to learn more in 4 hours via Google, than a whole month in School.
- Bill Gates told his teachers at university that he would be a millionaire at the age of 30. He actually became a billionaire by the age of 31.
- The top 10 jobs in 2012 didn't even exist in 2005.
Return From Interesting Fact Of The Day (page 2) To Home Page