Interesting Facts of the Day . .
Various interesting facts of the day. Enjoy !!!
Did You Know:
- Hitler's mother originally considered abortion, but the doctor persuaded her to keep the baby.
- A snail can stay asleep for 3 whole years.
- Cracking your knuckles doesn't hurt your bones or cause arthritis. The sound you hear is just gas bubbles bursting.
- An executive producer told Adele to lose weight. She replied "I write music for ears; not eyes".
- 95% of people backspace their entire password when they mess up one letter.
- Sex is known to be much more effective to put you to sleep, than your average sleeping pill.
- The Winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely.
- Having eye contact for more than 7 seconds without looking away or blinking, reveals a desire for either sex or murder.
- The funniest people are often the most depressed.
- Almost 85% of people plan out conversations in their head that they will never end up having.
- When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.
- Tobacco kills more Americans each year than alcohol, cocaine, crack, heroin, homicide, suicide, car accidents, fire and AIDS combined.
- Music helps to reduce anxiety, and helps the human mind and body get through stressful times.
- During World War l, on Christmas, both the Germans and the British sides stopped fighting and played a soccer game.
- Apple Inc. has more cash flow than the U.S. Government.
- Quick naps improve your alertness, decision making, creativity and sensory perception.
- Think of a number, double it, add six, half it, take away the number you originally started with; your answer is 3.
- The 3 most common lies on the internet: a. I have read and agree to the terms, b. Yes, I am over 18 years old, c. Status:Offline.
- Even a small amount of alcohol placed on a scorpion will make it go crazy and sting itself to death.
- Over 20% of divorces in the U.S. in 2011 were Facebook related.
Return From Interesting Facts of the Day To Home Page