Words of Wisdom Quotes
to Wikipedia, Wisdom is
the judicious application of knowledge. It is a deep understanding and
realization of people, things, events or situations, resulting in the ability
to apply perceptions, judgments and actions in keeping with this understanding.
Below are a collection of words of wisdom quotes that I hope will enlighten you with the true meaning of wisdom.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt
- Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich - Lao Tzu
- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing - Socrates
- The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom - Isaac Asimov
- Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear - Brian Tracy
- There comes a point when you either embrace who and what you are, or condemn yourself to be miserable all your days. Other people will try to make you miserable; don't help them by doing the job yourself - Laurell K. Hamilton
- Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears - John Lennon
More Words of Wisdom Quotes . . .
- There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them. But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there - Paulo Coelho
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself - Groucho Marx
- The only real limitation on your abilities is the level of your desires. If you want it badly enough, there are no limits on what you can achieve - Brian Tracy
- You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection - Gautama Buddha
- I don't understand people who say they need more "Me Time." What other time is there? Do these people spend part of their day in someone else's body? - Jarod Kintz
- If you only had 48 hours left to live, would you spend it like you normally spend your weekends? If not, why spend 2/7th of your life wasting your free time? After all, free time isn’t free. Free time is the most expensive time you have, because nobody pays for it but you. But that also makes it the most valuable time you have, as you alone stand to reap the profits from spending it wisely - Jarod Kintz
- You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you - Brian Tracy
- It's not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life,it's what you whisper to yourself that has the most power - Robert Kiyosaki
- Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation - Brian Tracy
You Might Also Like
Life Quotes: A collection of short powerful words of wisdom
Return From Words of Wisdom Quotes To Home Page
NOTE: If you would like to add comments on the above article or if you know of any words of wisdom quotes we would be grateful and honored if you shared them in the "comment" section below.